Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug

Merry Christmas to those of you reading this blog that can afford to enjoy it.

Do spare a thought for those less fortunate at this time of year though, won't you?

And Bah Humbug to the bailiffs, and other agents of the state that deliver misery to thousands across the nation, the people who think its right and proper to demand money by menaces, to bleed us dry to prop up the state's profligate spending. Bah Humbug to those in Parliament of all persuasions: those that continue with the staus quo. You don't have long to change your ways. There is a mood change in the country as I predicted two years ago. This is a pivotal year in  the politics of the country. Many more people I talk to are advocating dissent and more.

We shall be celebrating Christmas a Week later than normal thanks it being the weekend the missus works. So next week we get Christmas and New Year all rolled into one festive weekend (and dare I say it, cheaper presents in the January sales....)!

Right now I have the house to myself, and I intend to revel in the absolute luxury of having to do absolutely nothing at all. Fluffy slippers and bathrobe will be worn until lunchtime, whereupon it will be time to imbibe in a bit of festive spirit.

Those of you that have lunches to prepare, you have my sympathy. I shall toast you as the local church bells strike noon.

Whatever you are up to today, I hope above all you have fun.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours Del. Have a super time next weekend. That sounds like a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and peaceful New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete